
We took this picture on Monday and it was just as the bottom fell out of a frozen cloud. Pop-corn snow dropped all around us, the wind blew in at about 20 mph and the temp plummeted 30 degrees; all in a matter of 15 minutes. Quite strange. On the contrary nonetheless, we got in a few minutes of fun, and one of them was this that you are looking at. Apparently, Baloo is infatuated with frisbees now and he runs and runs and runs after them. He is pretty good actually, running with his little feet 90 to nothing, but it always seems to hit the ground just before he gets to the flying "thing". It was fun. This last round of exams proved pretty difficult, but I am still here, alive and surviving.
Also, KC, our new puppy that we were suppose to get on Wednesday has now been pushed back to next Tuesday. Another week we must wait. :(
Today the power company informed the schools that they would be doing maintenance on the lines. Richard informed me at work and the talk begin to spread through the halls of a power outage. Originally we all heard we'd lose power at 11 and it would be out for almost 2 hours then it spread to 3 hours. Well, 11 came and went and we still had lights. The frustration began to increase and hopes of an afternoon off began to fade. Richard lost power for a little while around noon and i lost power at work around 12:30. By 1 they sent us home for the day. Richard had to stay at school so Baloo and I enjoyed an afternoon scrap booking by the window. We got power at the apartment around 2:15 and everything has been back to normal since.
2 comments:
Love the blog!! I hope to see pictures of KC and some fun stories of the new adjustment!!
Richard, I love the garden. Where did you get the Venus Fly Trap (I am assuming that's what it is)? Now you need some veggies. My lettuce and hollyhocks (not a veggie) are coming up FAST!! The spinich, tomatoes, and onions are taking longer. My tulips were destroyed last night by Koda. That's a bummer!
Also, don't forget to post pictures of the new puppy! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment