Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Weekend




Another weekend here and gone. The first of Richard's short 8 week break. We did get to ride to Roanoke with a few friends of ours, The Tompkins. We stoppped by Target, BestBuy, Staples, blah blah blah; the list goes on and on forever. Basically, all the stores that Lewisburg doesn't have, we went into. I got these new pair of running shoes. I tried them out around town Saturday night and they were well worth the investment. So now I have no excuses for not working out.
This week we are puppy-sitting Sammy and Coal for our friends. You can see we have our hands full with schnauzers. And one whole roll of papertowls later, we have revised our method of trying to walk four dogs in downtown Lewisburg. They are so funny to watch, though. They just love to play and chase each other. Other than that we are just enjoying summer in a small town.

1 comment:

Dustin and Gina said...

Great puppy picture. Three dogs under 1 year old!!!