

One of the pretty sights on my way to work.
Kaci and Baloo enjoying the leaves

All tuckered out after an afternoon of playing
Us enjoying TOOT (Taste of our Town) right in our "front yard." Our friends asked us if we were going and we replied, I think its coming to us. ;)
At recent church saturday picnic I took Kaci to play while Richard studied. Everyone was watching where the children were going and trying to keep them in sight and I was trying to do the same with Kaci. So we got out the leash and fixed both problems. I'm sure you can guess who's walking who.
Kaci's little friend
Kaci's big friend
Our Pastor brought his horse over to give the children rides and of course Kaci thought she needed to join in too. I was very impressed with this horse, even though he's young he didn't care at all that Kaci was barking and walking around his feet. I was asked if I wanted a ride and knew how to ride a horse, and then someone said, 'Of course she knows how to ride a horse, She's from Texas!' Don't worry I made sure they understood we don't all ride horses to work everyday. :) That afternoon sparked more conversation about horses and it looks like we'll be able to go riding with a friend who has a bunch of horses he needs people to ride.
So that's what we've been up to the past few weeks. Richard just took a test on Wednesday that he said went really well. We are staying busy and getting ready to leave for Las Vegas on Saturday. We fly out of Charlotte, NC and neither of us have been to North Carolina so we are looking forward to that too. We'll add new pics when we get back next Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment