Saturday, October 24, 2009
21 weeks
Over half way there!!! Just 19 weeks to go, if that. This is the same outfit as last time. I've haven't changed a whole lot but it is getting harder to sleep at night. Normally I get up a few times to pee but now I'm not getting back to sleep as easy. Baby has been especially active in the early mornings. And since I got to sleep in today, baby reminded me at around 5:30 that it was time to get up. Maybe this is a sign of things to come. Generally I feel a kick in one particular place but this morning I felt a few kicks/jabs on both sides of my belly at one time. It was a very funny feeling. Baby must have been doing jumping jacks. Richard first felt baby last sunday, I think. This week he's caught a few really good jabs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment