Not much change but here's my 25 weeks picture. I go back for an ultrasound on Tuesday morning so maybe we'll get some more baby pics.

We had a great time while Rodney and Gayle were visiting. Started shopping for Christmas presents and planning for baby's arrival. On Friday afternoon we went to visit the
Blenko Glass Factory and of course picked a day that they weren't giving tours. Richard took advantage of the afternoon sun and got some pretty shots of it coming through the glass in the visitor's center. If some West Virginia blown glass is on your Christmas List, let us know!


On our way back to town we stopped by the Tri State Greyhound Races and Casino just to see what they had to offer. Upon entering the Casino, which was very clean and smoke free, the security guard told me I could not come in... I thought fantastic, I must look under 21!
He replied, "Ma'am, you've got an underage child with you." ;) Well at least its obvious.
No comments:
Post a Comment