Tuesday, January 19, 2010

33 weeks

Here we are at 33 and almost a half weeks. We were a little late taking my picture this week. I'm feeling good for the most part. I get tired quickly and my back starts to hurt after household chores. I was kind of happy to come back to work today after being off yesterday because I actually do more work at home. I began taking all our gifts out of their packaging and started washing. It's amazing how many baby articles fit into one load of laundry! My heart melted when this itty bitty sock floated to the top of the washer as the cycle started. Those little boogers are going to be hard to keep up with.
Below are a few pics of the arrival of our car seat/stroller system last week. I was super excited, if you can't tell. I think we, well I'm, really going to love it! Especially how easy the stroller folds up. That is, how easy it is once you figure out how it works. You should have seen us in the store trying them out. I'm sure Gayle got a kick out of it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the stroller and baby shower., Thanks for the update., we're all really getting excited., to see this little thing., & doesnt look like its going to be too long......we really appreciate all your info., its so much fun to be in the "loop"
luv yall., c you soon!!!MOM&DAD