My belly is definitely starting to fill out. More of a beach ball now instead of a basketball. Thank God there's only about a month left. I'm getting more and more kicks in the ribs where baby is trying to stretch out. At least that means baby's head is still down. I don't think there's much room for him/her to turn over now. I have to be more careful about where I step because I cant see straight down anymore. I've kicked the puppies in the kitchen a few times because they like to hang out at your feet in case food gets dropped. And with the snow we had this weekend I'm especially careful outside. Other than that I'm feeling very good.Richard has been working on his schedule for the summer/fall since he will finish with the rotations that he has to do here in Charleston in late June. We plan to go back to Texas for his two week 'vacation' where he has to study and take his second Board Exam. He is still interested in Emergency Medicine but has not been able to do an ER rotation here in Charleston. Since its such a large hospital, the Emergency Department does not allow 3rd year students to rotate here. This allows him to do three months of ER this summer/fall. Richard will begin applying for Residency Programs (4 year job/training after graduation) this fall so he will be using this time to go visit hospitals that have a residency program he is interested in. Which leads me to... the month of August he will be in Tulsa, OK; September he will be in Oklahoma City and then October we will be back here in Charleston for ER.
As for me and baby, We have decided that it I'm not going to continue working once baby arrives. This way we will be able to travel with Richard this fall and not have to put baby in day care. It took me a while to become accustomed to the idea of choosing not to work when I do have a stable job that pays the bills. But I can not imagine coming to work everyday, where I do not have a full work load, and kill time while I pay someone else to watch my child for me. We are very fortunate to be able to make the decision that I will stay at home with Baby this last year while Richard finishes school. Now I am very much looking forward to my time off with Baby and time to love and teach him/her as much as I possible can.
1 comment:
well, looks like you're about "done"., & baby is progressing well., we're all getting really excited to meet this new little person.!!!., cant wait., know your parents are soooo excited., hope to see yall real soon., sent an email with our plans., LUV YALL 3., MOM& DAD
Post a Comment