Monday, February 8, 2010

Update

Everything has gone really well this weekend. We had rain all day Friday that filled up the creeks and streams. Then the snow started at about 3 am Saturday morning and we had heavy wet snow most of the day Saturday. We did not get nearly as much as was forecasted but the mountain region of the state got hit pretty hard since they got snow for two day. I'm sure the River will be up again this week once every thing begins to melt.
We had friends over to watch the Super Bowl yesterday. Richard was able to borrow one of the projectors from the hospital and we watched on 10 foot screen. Richard was VERY excited about this. They spent the majority of the afternoon playing Mario Kart on what felt like a life size screen. We really had a great time getting to visit with friends, so much we forgot to get any pictures. It definitely made getting out of bed this morning very difficult. But it was a fantastic last HooRah before baby gets here. Speaking of baby.... not much action there. I had a few contractions Saturday morning but nothing major. I've talked to some friends who are or have been dilated like I am so I'm not so worried any more. I'm still planning on working until baby gets here, unless I get instructed otherwise at my Dr. appointment on Wednesday. That way I wont be twiddling my thumbs just waiting on baby to decide to arrive. I'll let you know how Wednesday goes. :)

No comments: