This is one of her many faces.. furrowed brows, I see it a lot.
Holding on tight to DaddyPaige is wearing her Dr outfit that a friend made for her. You can't see her shirt very well but it has Dr. Whiddon, D.O. on the pocket. It is super precious.
I finally made time today to sit down and blog. Richard has been working on a presentation this past week so he's had the computer in the evenings. Sorry it has taken so long to get some new pictures up.
I have slowly realized that if I can get anything else done besides take care of her, its a good day! Things sure are different once your help leaves. It just seems like the hours of the day fly by. So now we have revised expectations and Paige and I are enjoying our days together. She really is a great baby and only wakes at night to eat about every 3-4 hours. The dogs certainly miss the attention from me, but they are not acting out. Kaci just drives Baloo crazy wanting to play all day. I'll be glad when the weather stays warm so we can all take walks together.
Paige's appetite has picked up this week, so we'll see what she weighs in at this Friday for her 1 month appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment