Here is a picture of the blackberries that Richard picked across the street. His keen eye spotted them driving up to the house. That's a skill he learned honestly from his parents. Paige and I picked blackberries with them at the farm when we were home in May.
Happy girl in the morning! For the past two weeks Paige has been sleeping in her crib and Richard and I are sleeping much better. I'm reminded of the scene in My Big Fat Greek Wedding where they have to get the Dad to think of an idea himself in order for him to go along with it. Because last month something was said about Paige sleeping in her crib and my insides cringed. I said oh she's not ready for that yet. Which really meant I wasn't ready. After about a week of Paige sleeping for 8 hours she started squirming at night. She'd would pick up her feet and throw them down about 2am and throw her arms out to hit the sides of the bassinet. Paige never really woke up during these episodes but she did wake us up. I began leaving her in her crib after she would eat in the early morning, so we kind of eased into it. One night I decided to try leaving her in the crib because Richard was up late studying. She did really well and once she rolled on her side she slept great. So she just needed more room.
No comments:
Post a Comment