Monday, October 18, 2010

Texas State Fair

A few weeks ago we visited the State Fair of Texas. The WV state fair is in August and in Texas its late September and early October with about the same weather for both. Paige got to meet Big Tex. 
 Yes thats the same Big Tex in both Pics :)
 We enjoyed the Famous Fletchers corny dogs and even some chocolate covered turtle cheesecake.

 She's wearing more than she tasted, she thought it was too sweet. It was good but I was glad to be sharing mine with Richard.
 Here are some pics as she drifted off to sleep. I'm starting to realize how quickly she is changing and much I will miss this sweet baby face.

 Paigee Pooh in her Winnie the Pooh bath robe

 Another posing shot, she loves seeing the camera
 giving Baby Paige kisses in the mirror

No comments: