Rehearsal Dinner for Soon-to-be Uncle Jesse and Aunt Stacy. Paige is making the rounds and entertaining the crowd.
Happy New Years Eve! I don't think Richard was ready for this pic.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Carrington!!!
Bridesmaids getting ready for a great night
Paigee Pooh Flower Girl is ready and all smiles
Stacy's Wedding Cake that Gayle made. I was so proud of the way it turned out!
Jesse's Hummer Cake because they met working for Sewell Hummer. And they drove away in a Hummer just like this one!
This is what Richard, his mom and I did for New Years Eve... added details to the hummer.
It was all worth it. And of course they loved it!
Paige walked down the aisle with her Daddy and Ring Bearer, Jagger. They did so well and didn't stumble at all. She even sat through the whole ceremony with out a peep. Mainly because Daddy packed a baggie of puffs in his coat ;)
I wonder if Richard thought about doing this 25 years from now. We love this Picture!
Happy Girls
Now sweet sleepy girl
We put Paige to sleep and then got to enjoy the party! We have missed dancing so much.
Listening to my Maid of Honour Speech. I'm glad that's over.
Cutting the beautiful Cake
Do we have to cut it?
We had a fantastic time and everything was exceptionally beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment