Tuesday, February 8, 2011

11 months

We are back in WV and all feeling well. Paige and I needed a week or so to really get over the sickness we brought back with us. Richard has been working long days but we have enjoyed him being off on Fridays. He will be doing Family Medicine rotations to finish out his curriculum and reaffirming is choice NOT to be a family practice physician. Paige and I have settled in to a routine. She has really enjoyed getting to explore our home and learn what she can get into. I love watching her play/explore because her facial expressions are priceless. She opens, closes, pulls out and carries around anything she can get her hands on. We checked in with her doctor since we haven't seen him in a while. He was very impressed with Paige and her development. He was so glad to see her using her signs and she even walked right to him to show off her waddle. Paige is/was 18.5 pounds and almost 29 inches tall. 
Say CHEESE! 
I was trying to catch her scrunching up her nose to 'blow' and instead got this...
Check out those baby blues.
While Mommy washes dishes she plays with her kitchen. Thanks Scott and Vanessa! She's also showing off her super cute boots, she insisted on wearing them to show the girls in the church nursery.
Loving the snow... finally we got some!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the new pictures she is beautiful and when she shows you who really is in control up there I hope we are there love all of you bunches take care pappy