At the beginning of this week Paige found a baby doll in her toy basket and started carrying it around. This was the first time she has really shown much interest in dolls. She loved on her and gave her kisses. I thought she was going to take her to bed, but she did give her up for her blankets. 
When I dropped her off at the church nursery on Wednesday morning I saw another little girl carrying a baby in each arm. I guess that's just one of the many things she will learn at church. Here Paige is opening her Valentine's present from her Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather.
A pretty new dress and tights!
This was her favorite part of her present from Mammy and Pappy
She wouldn't have known it was chocolate if her Daddy would have left it alone. He couldn't resist taking a bite.
Here she is modeling her new dress all ready for church.
Happy Girl after lunch
Winding down for a nap
No comments:
Post a Comment