Happy Halloween!
We carved our pumpkins last weekend and Paige really enjoyed it! I carved one of the small pumpkins for Paige and in this picture she is saying 'yours' because we told her that pumpkin was hers. We didn't correct her... delaying the M I N E word.
Helping Daddy with his pumpkin
Ooooh Smells Good she says
She had no problem pulling out the guts.
No problem at all!
The finished carvings
When we finished taking our family photo in the backyard Richard took Paige down the hill. I had the dogs and walked down around the hill to the more level ground. About half way down I heard thump... thump.. thump. As I turned back to the house I saw a pumpkin rolling and bouncing straight for the back door. I yelled for Richard but he made it out the door just in time to see his pumpkin lying splattered on the concrete. He was pretty upset, so we have a new pumpkin to carve tonight. I told him later that night, 'I'm sorry that your pumpkin committed suicide.' I'll put pics of our costumes up later.
Happy Trick or Treating!

No comments:
Post a Comment