Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Charleston and as I said before built Paige's kitchen over that weekend. We had a  pumpkin left over so Richard carved a Turkey for us.
Thanksgiving morning we threw a few sweet potatoes in the oven and went to the Union Mission's Turkey Day 5K run/WALK. It was cold but we had a great time with friends.

 We fixed a very yummy dinner since we had burned a few calories!

 And Paige enjoyed every bite, or should I say mouth full.
And sweet potato pie for dessert.

 As we drive out our hill, we pass this turkey everyday. And Paige has to tell him bye every time, so we stopped to meet him before he went down for the year.
The next week we went to the Capitol Market to get our first real Christmas Tree. I absolutely love her! Here she is still in her sock. Paige likes to pet everything as you can see.


No comments: