Our church Sunday School class had a fall fest at one of the family's farm. They had a zip line and all of the boys were having such a great time! Paige went with one of our friends to check out all the fun. I overheard, 'Don't you want to do that?' and I started to worry. I didn't want to have to fish her out of the water or go home with a wet child/husband before the party even got started.
Before I knew it they had borrowed a baby harness and I was the one nominated to take her across.
Until this point I had not seen anyone over 60 pounds go across this thing, so I wasn't very comfortable. I was going over how to keep Paige's head above water if we fell in. The adults did assure me that an adult man did go across it last year.
So we stepped up and said a prayer and hung on to make sure it would hold us up.
Then we were off! Hit play and enjoy!
After we calmed down and ate a wonderful pot luck dinner, we carved out one of our pumpkins.
Getting out all the guts to feed the pig.
Paige was on to her ring pop in the candy bags while Daddy did most of the dirty work.







No comments:
Post a Comment