Thursday, March 14, 2013

Christmas 2012

We walked the Thanksgiving Day 5k for our local Union Mission this year too. It was chilly but a beautiful sunny morning.
 I have a fallen in love with Thirty-One bags this past year and when the Fall Catalog came out, I knew I was in trouble. There was so much that I wanted! The only way that would be financially possible and allow me to stay married ;) was to start selling them. So know I can help you get all the bags you love too! My Website!
Where did Paige go?
 Playing in my Thirty-One enrollment box
 Going to take Christmas Card Pictures
 Ready to pack up all the presents to take to Texas
 Visiting in Texas and taking pictures with my phone.
 Loving on Mammy and Pappy's new baby girl, Candy. Penny, the other puppy, just couldn't fit in her lap.
 Santa Clause at Bass Pro Shop with Baby Halle!
 I don't have the Christmas Present Pictures with family because we didn't have our camera out. So I'm going to have to work on getting those on this next trip. 
Making cupcakes in our matching aprons form Christmas, back in WV
 Loving on her best friend Katie at church
 Christmas Snow
Busy Elves making Paige a Refrigerator to go with her kitchen.

 Taking a cookie baking break for Santa, since we weren't able to start building until Christmas Eve.
 Back to work after bed time for little Miss. It was a very late night/morning.
 All ready for Christmas morning
 I think she was happy
She really loved her Ice Cream set from Kevin and Ali. Since then we have all had ice cream about 10 times a day. And Paige always reminds us that it is just pretend, don't lick it.

No comments: