Here is a taste of our July...
Watching fireworks downtown.
An afternoon snooze
Cow Appreciation Day and free food!
Enjoying dinner and riding out the hail storm that came.
Moo!
The washed out road at the bottom of our hill.
Before and after the storm :(
Dress up with Paige!
Little Miss
I thought I might escape this time,but no luck.
Only Kaci got away, Baloo was happy to participate.
I guess we have watched Cinderella too many times.
Working with Mommy
Getting ready for Monster's University
I was not excited about meeitng her, but Richard was.
Leaving the splash park with a super cute girl and tote!
Puppy sitting Ellie for our friends
Trying out our Dollar Store Kites. I was so happy they worked, totally worth 2 for a $1!
More Ellie, in a rare calm moment. Hard to believe she was only 9 months old then.



















No comments:
Post a Comment