Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's a BOY!!!

Wyatt Eli Whiddon was born July 28, 2014 at 10:22 am. He weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. He had a full head of dark hair, long fingers and long feet.

This was my last pregnancy picture the morning that we headed to the hospital to be induced.
We got started with inducing about 7 am and before 8 am I was changing dilation and my Dr had broken my water. Contractions started kicking in and I got my epidural about 9 'clock. As the pain came and went I struggled to get comfortable. My nurse checked at 10 am and she said we were ready to push! So she got my Dr and Wyatt was here in 2 pushes and 10:22. 
He says 'I was not ready to come out yet."
Sweet boy after his bath.
Weighing in

I'm still so surprised we are blessed with a boy! Richard left to go pickup Paige. He brought back lunch, Chick-fil-a of course, and after we ate Wyatt was bathed and ready to come meet his Big Sister. 

 She wanted to hold him all afternoon. Grandma had to beg for a turn to hold him.

 Our Happy Family
 Snoozing baby after all the visitors left. It was such a great experience and I'm so grateful that everything went so smoothly.
 We were able to go home the next afternoon and get settled in.
 Wyatt is very comfortable and ready for football season!


No comments: