Thursday, April 3, 2008

Potty Breaks and Midnight feedings...




Here is a video of KC playing and a picture of her bath.

The first night with KC was rough. She slept with Baloo and me until Richard got home from guys bible study and that went petty well. I was just afraid of rolling over on her or her walking off the bed, needless to say i didn't sleep very well. And when Richard came home she seemed to wake up a little. I get up with her at 1 and 4 am so she could drink and eat a little, and pee and poop. Then she woke me up again at 6:30, this time I realized I had changed the time on the alarm but I didn't turn it on. So we started the day off late and tired. Richard took me to work then got the puppies settled at home before he went to school. KC fell back asleep so she didn't mind being in the crate. Rich had a break in his classes so he got to go back home and let them out around 10. I came home for lunch and did the same. Then i took KC back to work with me because everyone was dying to see her. Everyone loved her and so did a few people who stopped me on the street. She's a real attention getter. She got passed around all afternoon and brightened every bodies day. After work we went up to the school where Richard had Baloo and was playing Ultimate Frisbee with some other students and professors. I walked and KC rode in a shoulder bag.
Last night was much better for us all. Rich and I did all we could to try to keep her awake so she would sleep at night. We let her sleep in her crate beside the bed. We borrowed a smaller crate and it has a cover that unzips at the top, so it was easy to check on her. We got plenty of sleep and she only woke up a few times. I needed to go out at look at some bridges today so i took both babies with me. KC just slept and Baloo enjoyed the ride. But we are all tired tonight. I had practice for praise and worship team at church tonight and then I'll sing on Sunday. Richard's out studying with Jim; getting a head start on next weeks three tests. It's been a fun but busy few days.

No comments: