Sunday, April 6, 2008

The end of this last week was an exciting one I suppose you might say. On Thursday, I found out that I was accepted into the WVSOM honor society (so-to-speak); and then what you are seeing here. I played golf in the annual tournament at the Elks Country Club and our team didn't do half bad in the 4 man scrabble. We shot 5 under and placed somewhere around 6th I think. On a bright note nonetheless, I won a free round of golf to Raven Golf Club up at Snowshoe. I won off the #4 par 3 Closest to the pin shot. 123 yards slightly uphill, 119 to carry the water with the wind 7 mph left to right. It was a tricky shot down in the gully, but I pulled it off hitting a PW and dropped it within 3 feet. Maybe soon I'll be able to post a few more pictures from my recent single round gift package to Raven. !!Seriously?? One round of golf to Raven? I don't want to play golf by myself; but it was free i guess. Other than that, the weekend was a nice relaxing time squeezing in a few movies with Tricia. Test all this next week! urgh!

No comments: