(This one just happens to be Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. You can take note of the delta waves, prolonged QRS and shortened PR interval! ;)School doesn't slow down at all and we are now reading CTscans, understanding ECGs, and learning to identify cardiac anomalies while auscultating. Clinical skills began yesterday and my group(8 others) and I are giving a Cardiac Health Presentation to a group of individuals next Thursday up in Quinwood, WV. Should be fun! I am doing great, have adjusted just fine and pretty study my butt off. But every now and then, I do get some help from the puppies!



The only other story that I have is one on a lighter note. Tricia was making dinner about 3 nights ago and I shared her sentiment for hamburgers. Well, as she was transferring one of the delicious patties to my plate, it slipped off, rolled over and landed melted-cheese-down! With a few scoops and clawing we removed as much from the carpet as possible, the rest was left up to the garbage disposals, which to no surprise, did an excellent job!

No comments:
Post a Comment