
We had some friends over this past Tuesday for some dinner and cards. Tricia and I made a fresh salad with grilled veggies (as you can see) and we cooked Ribeye to perfection. Topped with a side of baked sweet potatoes, Alfredo pasta and a nice Cabernet, the dinner was excellent. It was an enjoyable break from the monotonous daily studying. Wednesday led right into another round of studying for the new system Reproduction; and then Thursday and Friday of the same. On and on we go, head first into this Summer's board exam from hell. This week has been a bit rough to say the least for reasons that we mustn't venture into at the moment while in the mean time Tricia's developing a sore throat of some kind that has left her with little to no voice. (I'm not worried, its been nice and quiet around the house lately and I find that my requests are getting less rebutles from her. She has nevertheless resorted to leaving unusually large notes in places for me to find; those hinting at the fact that I, a second year med student, should know plenty of folks who can "write a prescription!" for her. I'm sure she'll be fine.)
Tomorrow however, Saturday, Tricia and I look forward to a leisure trip to Charleston to test our fortitude in finding a new place to live this Summer. Aside from the over priced rentals with the commodes made of solid gold, and the real estate that is said to have diamond mines in the basements, and the apartments that vouch their water supply is straight from the West Virginia's very own Fountain of Youth, I am sure we'll find something reasonable. I think it is
reasonably obvious, people up here tend to be just plain nuts.
Why don't you just check out some of these winners we have to choose from ;)
Oh yea, we love our choices! I definitely think renting a...........i think a hotel would be cheeper. yup yup. Maybe we can work something out with Holiday Inn.
No comments:
Post a Comment