Wednesday, March 11, 2009
My New-to-Me Car
So most of you know about the Jeep that I've had through college. I left it in Texas since we really didn't need two cars here in Lewisburg. My mom's driving it since we've been gone and about two weeks ago she was in an accident. Thank God that she wasn't hurt, especially since she was hit on the driver's side. But after the repair estimate came back high because of damage to the frame, we knew it was most likely going to be totaled. When I heard this I was pretty upset. We both loved my car and had planned to bring it up to Charleston when we moved. We accepted the fact that we were going to have to find something else and let God take care of the rest. A few days later we were running an errand for school and I looked over to see what looked exactly like my old Jeep and noticed a sign in the front window. I got out and sure enough it was a "For Sale" sign. This Jeep is the same year, 2000, as mine was and has about 15k less miles. We checked it out. The check we are going to get from the insurance was a lot higher that we expected and best of all the Jeep we bought was quite a bit less. Praise the Lord!! So a situation that seemed really crappy has turned out pretty well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!! I would prefer that over the Hummer too!!
Awesome! Congrats on the new car!
Post a Comment