Monday, June 15, 2009

Making Progress

I just thought I'd share the progress we, which means I, have made packing. Richard has been studying for his Board Exam so I've been packing in my abundantly spare time. Richard is heading for Roanoke with a friend and going to stay in a Hotel the night before his test on Wednesday. Please pray for him as he goes to take this 8 hour exam. He's a little stressed about it, as if the count down clock he added on here doesn't give it away! He's been talking to some friends the weekend who took their test on Friday. After about 1 minute of the conversation it sounds like he's speaking another language. I have no idea why someone would name diseases or drugs such goofy names.

Richard did go with me last week one day when I was driving around for work and we stumbled upon this beautiful waterfall.