Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOO HOO!

Richard finished his test yesterday and made it back home safe and sound. He said it was tough and we'll know in two months if he passed. We went to bed around 10:30 last night. I woke up around mignight and he wasnt in bed. So I ventured into the Living room and he was asleep on the floor. ???? When I spoke I startled him and he just about jumped out of his skin. He said he couldn't sleep so we was watching TV. He came back to bed and when I woke up a few hours later he was gone again and I could see the TV light flashing. So I just rolled over and went back to sleep. I wasn't about to wake him up again. When my alarm went off he came in to greet me. I think he's so used to having something to worry about he doesnt know how to relax. He said that he didn't think he'd done enough physical activity in the last few days to really be tired. I told him we'd take care of that this weekend when we move. Don't worry about him though I think he's going to be just fine. He was at the Golf Course at 10am this morning!

Oh and by the way I have my interview scheduled in Charleston next week!

1 comment:

Dustin and Gina said...

Good luck with the interview!! You'll do great!