That's right... Baby Whiddon is due March 5th. We just had our 12 week appointment here in Lewisburg and everything is going great. We found out just after we moved all our stuff to Charleston. And since then I've been, I guess
we, have been adjusting to pregnant life. I was nauseous for about three weeks and since I have been eating smaller meals more often I'm feeling much better. Richard is adjusting to me eating every few hours and being cranky if I don't get food.
Today Baby is 5.6 cm long and has a heart rate of 160 beats per minute. Here is baby at 8 weeks when it was just a blob. In todays ultrasound baby looked much better. Although the image is not very clear.


This is the first baby gift we recieved from our friends on the 4th of July. And a gift that Mammy and Pappy Whiddon got baby. Now baby has a maroon, white and gray A&M onsies.

1 comment:
So excited for you guys! Be sure to keep us updated! Congratulations on the 12 week mark! :) So you guys going to find out the sex??
Post a Comment