I started my pediatrics rotation yesterday, and I have to say, the differences from surgery are night and day. Hours tend to be a bit less demanding and the patients......well, the patients don't have much to say :) It makes for a quick exam, especially when I don't have poop or pee to worry about. Right now I am stationed in the
NICU and it is, interestingly quiet and melancholy.

I have to learn my way around the Women's & Children's Hospital, but it is a quaint building easy to familiarize yourself with. The best part is that my attendings and residents are all very friendly and eager to talk. Today, I assisted in performing a
Retinopathy of Prematurity screening on a few of our neonates. It was a bit brutal, but very interesting and of course, for me, always fun and exciting.
1 comment:
looks quite interesting!!., you should be good & experenced.,enjoyed the pics of
Boston, keep them coming., yall are very entertaining., LUV YAMOM&DAD
Post a Comment