Wednesday, January 6, 2010

31 weeks

ONLY 2 MONTHS LEFT!!!
According to the books baby is about 3.5 pounds now and according to me baby is growing strong. I've grown accustom to the movements that they don't really catch me off guard any more. I think I'm going to miss them more when they are gone.
Below is me trying out one of my Christmas presents. I absolutely love it! I got spoilied this summer with Ellie and Seth's.
Here is Richard and Gayle squeezing in the last few things in the Jeep. We just tried to stay out of Richard's way :)

The puppies were afraid they were going to get left behind.


Here's me being lazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bowl on your tummy!., really cute., & good pic's., I made a few today at CVS & will be sending them to yall...baby is growning., can you imagine 2 more months???., wow., hope you get some good sleep., will continue to be a little difficult.luv yall., enjoyed the update...MOM&DAD

Katie said...

You look fantastic!! Love the bowl on the belly picture! :) Isn't feeling the movement just awesome? I definitely missed it once David was out. Are you having trouble sleeping? Hopefully you are getting good rest. You're going to need it!! ;)