We made it back to Charleston with no trouble and no snow on Sunday. We unloaded the very packed Jeep rather quickly. The tough part was trying to figure out where to put everything. We spent the afternoon going back through our Christmas gifts and playing with baby stuff. It felt like Christmas all over again. Monday morning brought almost 2 inches of snow on the ground and back to our routines as usual. Since then it has snowed some everyday and night. I got a picture of the house when I got the mail yesterday. It may be hard to see but the icicles are incredible. Driving around town hasn't been too bad. We are just taking it slow and the State is doing a great job of keeping the roads plowed. Right now there's at least 6 inches of snow on the deck. We'll see how much more snow we get this week.I went to the Dr. yesterday afternoon and he said everything is going well. My belly measures 31 cm which is right on track with 31 weeks (picture coming soon). Baby had a very active day so the heart beat of 160 bpm didn't surprise me. I think my dr. was having a rough day... He said I was the first normal patient he'd seen all day and to keep up the good work. He also felt around to see baby's position and baby is head down. Lets hope it stays that way!
1 comment:
WOW., looks like Christmas., beautiful!!!., wish we were there.,
I could make Tortilla soup., Miss yall already., cant wait til 1st of March... hope work is going well., be careful., c yall soon., MOM&DAD
Post a Comment