Here we are at 38 weeks and 3 days. I thought we'd take this picture just in case we don't make it to this weekend. Ha, ha... wishful thinking I'm afraid. We are still shooting for next Tuesday, 3/2/10. And hopefully not much longer than that. Last weekend we did some rearranging and final preparations for baby. So I think we are officially ready; if you really can be. Richard was on call all day Saturday so we took Sunday and just relaxed. We realized it would be our last lazy day alone for a long while. It was so nice to not have any plans and just enjoy each other's company.Waiting and counting down for something isn't so bad if you know when its coming. But this waiting and not knowing for how long, is starting to drive me crazy. I really want to know whether baby is a Boy or a Girl! I'm tired of preparing and I'm just ready to hold this little baby!
We'll see what the Doc says tomorrow.
2 comments:
WOW!!!., cant believe how baby has grown!!!., well you can count on this,shouldn't be too much longer., know yall are ready...
and everyone else cant wait eather., hope you sleeping as well as can be expected., love yall., & see you soon.....mom&dad
Every time I click on your blog link, I hope to see a picture of a baby. hehe. I'm getting so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment