Our Doctor visit went well yesterday. I am almost 3 cm but Baby's head is not pushed down and 'engaged' as he put it. So we are going to see what this next week brings and if we make it back to our appointment next week on Wednesday then we will talk about scheduling something so I don't go to 41 weeks. We are hoping that Baby is here before then because I'd rather not be induced. I had some irregular contractions for about 2 hours on Tuesday morning so I really don't think we will have to worry about that. So much for being early though!
We have a fresh 2" blanket of snow for Richard's parents when they arrive this morning. He takes his test from 9-11 am and then will head to the airport to pick them up. So I believe it's safe to say that they have made it here for Baby's arrival. We are planning on relaxing this weekend with snow and enjoying their company. My last day for work will be Friday, tomorrow! Woo Hoo! So Baby better get here quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment