Wednesday, March 3, 2010

40 weeks!!!!

I really hoped we would not make it this far and I'm glad to say this will be my last pregnancy photo. At our doctor visit today we scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning. I've enjoyed this time off but I'm very tired of waiting. I've had some pain for the past few days and we have tried everything we know of to get labor to start. Well, not the caster oil that one woman suggested. I haven't been that desperate. Baby just isn't ready.
Richard has been working his tail off this week. He said these 14 hour shifts aren't too busy since not much is going on at night, just long. It's been tough for him to get much sleep during the day with us here. And now he'll try to get some rest tomorrow before baby gets here. He has seen quite a few deliveries, so he says he's ready for ours.
We'll keep you updated on our progress tomorrow! Please pray for a healthy baby and smooth delivery.