Thursday, March 11, 2010
Nursery
Paige's crib bedding arrived just in time for her 1 week Birthday. We waited to order the bedding until we knew if Baby was a he or she. It came in the mail really quickly, which really pleased me. Gayle and I got it all set up today. I absolutely love the way it turned out. Now its really just a changing station, but soon enough Paige will be able to enjoy her cool crib.

A few days ago Rodney, now Pappy, had Paige upstairs and was getting in some loving. She started to fuss and cue that it was time to eat. Before he got down to me she had found her thumb! This may seem cute or funny to you but its not to me... and I would be willing to bet its not funny to my parents. See I sucked my thumb until I was 7 years old! And I only stopped then because the dentist intervened. So this is one habit we will be trying to avoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very PRETTY nursery!! I love the bedding you picked out! that was a good idea to wait until you found out the sex to order it. :)
Oh goodness. I was just looking through your older posts and saw this bedding. I actually saw it at JC Penney a few months ago and it was my number one pick! haha. I didn't even remember you having it. Well, I ended up actually getting material and having a friend make something with a completely different pattern. That would have been funny if we'd chosen the same one though.
Post a Comment