Yesterday we went for Paige's first doctor visit to check her weight and get her set up at the Pediatrician's office. Paige weighed 8lbs 3oz when she was born and was 7lbs 10 oz when we left the hospital on Saturday night. I have been nursing so it was expected that she would lose some weight. Monday afternoon she was back up to 7lbs 13 oz. The doctor was very happy with our progress and said to keep doing what we are doing. I was very glad that Gayle and my sister Stacy were with me. There was little to no wait and I didn't have much time to fill out paper work, so the extra hands were very much appreciated.
All dressed up for the Doc
Sponge bath before
1 comment:
Hey this is Aunt Glenda just wanted to warn you about your little finger. Ask Uncle Bud about how those little girls can wrap you up. I can tell you are already hooked. Love her lots because they do not stay little very long. We love looking at your pictures each week.
Post a Comment