Monday, March 8, 2010

Coming Home

Here are a few pics of our Welcome Home Party. Thanks so much for the great home coming. Gayle has been my Savior this week! Proud Daddy.
P. S. I never realized I could love him any more than I already did, but seeing him with her just melts my heart, especially if you knew how much he wanted a boy.

Our new family
Meeting the puppies. If you've ever met our dogs you know they are not shy about barking. Well, thankfully Paige does not flinch the least bit when they bark. So I suppose the last few months have sucessfully prepared her.
Baby Girl Paige in the sweater her Great Grandmother Johnson made

2 comments:

Katie said...

She is just precious in that sweater!!

Dustin and Gina said...

Congrats again, Tricia and Richard!! She is such a cutie! It only gets better and better!! I can't wait to meet her! Enjoy your time with family!