Paige and I went yesterday for her 2 month Doctor appointment. She got another good report and is gaining weight well. She weighs 12 pounds and 1 ounce and is now 23 1/4 inches long. At least she's only in the 80th percentile and not 90th any more. Last week we met a friends new baby who was also an 8 pound baby and Paige already looked so big compared to her. She got a few shots and did very well. She cried for a bit, but was smiling at me within minutes. That made me feel much better. Of course the shots are more traumatic for me than her.
After the doctor, Paige and I stopped by Walmart. I used to look for a parking spot close to the front and hope that I grabbed a cart with a smooth ride. Our store has textured tile in the entryway so you never know if you have a good cart until you are about 20 feet past the carts. Well now I park near the cart returns, which are no where near the door. This way I can grab a cart and not have to carry Paige's car seat. On a side note, my arm muscles have not been this strong in a long time. Once inside I pray that I have grabbed a cart with a flat spot on one of the wheels. This way Paige will be vibrated all through the store. My only trouble... stopping too long to look at something.
This weekend we will be preparing for our flight to Texas. Wish me luck, or better yet, pray for the other passengers. I'll let you know how it goes.
Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Wow! She is taller than David was at that age by over an inch! She must be long!! :) very cute pictures. good luck on the plane!!
those eyelashes....shes growing., so fast., & smiling so BIG., !., its hard to believe., how much shes changed since March when I left...will be thinking of you have the seat in the car., & ready to go.,we'll be thinkin of yall., have a safe trip, & we'll talk soon., Happy 1st Mothers Day to you!!!., MOM&DAD
Post a Comment