Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 2 months!

Paige is very HAPPY about being 2 months old today! Her latest excitement has been with her Baby Einstein Discovery mat. She wasn't too happy about it until we got the batteries in the star that play music and flashes different color lights. Now she LOVES it! It is so wonderful to watch her enjoy the music. Here are a few pictures of her smiling face during play time.


OOO AHHH
These are a few pics of the last week.
Here is a funny shot of her looking out of the top of her eyes. When I hold her she is always looking up and back. When she is fussy we go out on the deck and she loves to look at the trees and clouds.

Happy faces from a full belly


Hanging out while Mommy and Daddy cook dinner.
Dressed up for church

Paige has been so enjoyable especially since she has started smiling. She began holding her head up for longer periods at about 6 weeks and started skipping her 3 am feeding a few nights. Now she consistently sleeps at least 6 hours at night.

2 comments:

Bare Bonsey said...

Paige is such a cutie, Trish! I think the tides have changed completely as far as who she favors. I see a lot of you in her. It sounds like you're having a great time together. Keep the pictures coming!

Katie said...

She is so cute! I love the smile!! How fun