The other night, Tricia & I decided............well, I suppose I decided to convince Tricia to prepare a new dish that we haven't tried before. After watching the movie
Ratatouille, I got into an italian mood and wanted to make dinner for us and a few friends. After church we visited Kroger and bought some groceries for
Ratatouille. The dish actually turned out to be a great success and the presentation was fantastic!

In addition to the new entree, we also tried a new appetizer that Giada recommended one day while we had some down time;
Oven Roasted Tomatoes stuffed with Gorganzola Cheese. This appetizer we loved; it was quick, simple, and man-o-man are they good. Tricia and I have taken to
The Food Network Channel, and its paying off.
Just a quick clean-up before the Ratatouille, and maybe a pre-taste or two as well


The final presentation!
No comments:
Post a Comment