This is one of richard's old friends John Takacs (rocky) from A&M and just wanted to say hey and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO TRICIA( seeing as how it's her first)...congrats!!!
I just wanted to say I'm praying for you three, that GOD continues to pour blessings on your family. I always knew that Richard had the spirit to impact GOD's kingdom the way he has. I'm sorry I missed the last five years or so. But I will say I don't plan on missing the next five.
I'll try and keep regular contact in hopes to rekindle our friendship and hopefully, tricia make a new one :)
You both look very happy and sound like things are goin GOD's way!!
I'll say one thing...boy richard Paige definitley got your smile...she is truly beautiful. You are a very lucky man! I'm very proud and happy for you!
Praying GOD's love continues to penetrate your hearts!!!
1 Thessolonians 5:16-18
Love, John "JT" or "Rocky" Takacs
P.S. i sent this to richard's email too unless this one wasn't recieved. :)
1 comment:
Richard and Tricia,
This is one of richard's old friends John Takacs (rocky) from A&M and just wanted to say hey and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO TRICIA( seeing as how it's her first)...congrats!!!
I just wanted to say I'm praying for you three, that GOD continues to pour blessings on your family. I always knew that Richard had the spirit to impact GOD's kingdom the way he has. I'm sorry I missed the last five years or so. But I will say I don't plan on missing the next five.
I'll try and keep regular contact in hopes to rekindle our friendship and hopefully, tricia make a new one :)
You both look very happy and sound like things are goin GOD's way!!
I'll say one thing...boy richard Paige definitley got your smile...she is truly beautiful. You are a very lucky man! I'm very proud and happy for you!
Praying GOD's love continues to penetrate your hearts!!!
1 Thessolonians 5:16-18
Love,
John "JT" or "Rocky" Takacs
P.S. i sent this to richard's email too unless this one wasn't recieved. :)
Post a Comment