Friday, June 4, 2010

Our 3 Month Old Baby Girl

Paige has brought so much joy to our lives. Once she started reacting and smiling things completely changed. Now I understand what my friend meant when she said it just keeps getting better. I know we have so much more to look forward to. I have really enjoyed my time with Paige and I would not trade it for the world.

Paige ...
is 13 lbs and about 4 oz
and 24 inches long
still wears most of her 3 months clothes, but not for long
is wearing mainly size 2 diapers
has her mommy's eyes, woo hoo!
rubbes her eyes with her fist when she is tired
needs/wants her pacifier to sleep
wants her hands in her mouth all the time
still loves her Discovery Mat
holds her head up really well when she isn't tired
looks best in Pink!
sleeps from about 10pm to 4am and then from 5 to 8
still eats every 3 hours during the day
and most of all is very loved!
Mom and Grandmother, brace yourselves! You are about to have a flashback to 26 years ago. Paige is wearing one of my baby dresses for her photo shoot today. We started off inside.
Happy 3 Month Birthday Baby!
And that didn't work too well

Ahhh, much better outside

But today, Daddy had the magic touch/ voice!

And there's a smile
She got a little bit excited in this one
I'll have to get some pictures of me as a baby on soon. Maybe it was just the dress, but she sure looked a lot like I did today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOOOO cute!!!., shes a doll., thanks for the updated pictures., she just keeps on gettin prettier!!!., thats for sure., counting the days till yall get here., LUV YA

Katie said...

she is so cute!! my goodness! thanks for the updates :)