We have been enjoying the weather and getting ready for this Easter weekend. I decided to make some Rice Krispy Treat Easter Eggs. They turned out really well once I figured out to spray my hands with cooking spray to mold them.
Paige was very excited to try one. Can't you hear her?... OOOOOO
Yummy! She LOVES to feed herself and has begun to be very picky about eating. We have to start with the nutritious food/veggie and then the handheld tasty food after. Sometime she eats really well and breakfast is alway easy.
We had a two baby boys born this month in our church group so we made a few dozen for them. I thought the egg carton was a nice touch for a gift.
We plan on seeing the Easter Bunny tomorrow so look forward to those photos. Home Update: We looked at the home on our road and the family is willing to move anytime. We really love the location, the acre of land and the home is in excellent condition. So if we are going to move then this is the one! We are making our way through the mortgage approval and process, so we will keep you updated.
1 comment:
Easter eggs are great., & the spray was a great idea., I tried it., & it worked great!!>, no idea about the house?., hadn't heard...a word., so??., let us know...luv yall....
Post a Comment