Well, we are back in WV and settled in. Paige and I have been sick this past week and now we are feeling much better. We have enjoyed the nice weather and spent most of the day outside.
Daddy made Paige a special waffle on Sunday before church
She was very excited about it
Yesterday I brought down a few rolls of paper towels and Paige helped me open the package. When I came back around the corner this is what she had done. I know I was only a few seconds.
These next few pics are out of order, sorry! Fixing it would have been too much trouble. This is how she fell asleep last night. Poor girl skinned her knee out visiting neighbors last night.
She found Daddy's shoes last week. I stood her up in them, she's not that talented yet.
We found the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile at Walmart this weekend. I think we were more excited than she was.
And last but not least... yesterday after noon I left the bathroom door open on accident and Paige found some more rolls.
See!
Richard and I are especially excited today because last night we booked our June vacation. We are celebrating Graduation, our Anniversary, and possibly the last vacation for some time. We are going to fly to Fort Lauderdale, spend a few nights, then cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Richard is especially thrilled because we are going to get SCUBA certified on the ship then get to take 2 dives in St.Maarten. Then we are getting a rental car and driving to Texas to visit. Richard's parents are going to take Paige and the dogs home to Texas with them when they leave WV after graduation. Side note: Hertz rental cars is offering a car for $5/day if you pick up the car before June 12 in Florida and then turn it in anywhere as far west as Arizona and as far north as Maine. They are trying to get cars out of Florida after the busy winter season and before hurricane season. And then we will all drive back to WV before Richard starts his JOB on the 24th. That's right I said, J O B. Wahoo!
We are also looking for a house here in Charleston. We have a few perspectives but are weighing the options. We really love the area where we are now and especially our neighbors. There might be a family moving away right around the corner from us, so we are praying that everything works out if it is meant to be. Hopefully our vacation wont get in the way. The memory of trying to find our current home is still fresh, so we are confident that God will take care of us even if it means staying here and renting.




No comments:
Post a Comment