Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lewisburg and Beginning Fall

 WVSOM had their 40th Anniversary Celebration at the end of August and invited all the alumni back to enjoy the festivities. We were able to go and visit the Leech family, who has become our WV family. We spent an afternoon on campus for a wine and cheese tasting while Paige played in the bounce house. The next day we played a free 9 holes of golf. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. 
 Supervising...

 Paige was such a great helper.Yes, she is bare foot. She loved the feel of the grass. 
 "Mommy, right here!"
 Let me do it!

 We will have to go again soon!
All dressed up for dinner.
 Paige and Daddy cleaning out our pumpkin that we grew. The morning after Richard brought the pumpkin in she was asking to get the seeds out. She remembered from last year. We had a very wonderful early pumpkin pie!
 I have often tried to get Paige to relax with me on our hammock, but she will never sit still for more than a few minutes. Since the weather had been so nice we had all the windows and doors open and this is what I caught her doing...
 She saw me taking pictures, Little Stinker!
 So peaceful
 Playing at the park.
 I looked over and wondered... Where did my baby go?

My sweet little girl didn't even mind that I left her with Mammy and Pappy today. We are in Texas and I'm headed on a girlfriends cruise with my sister tomorrow. Only 4 days and I know she will have a blast. We have already had a great time this past week with my family. We will return to WV with our 'new' Tahoe after the first of October. I really don't think about being away from Richard when I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck in planning a trip, but I already miss him terribly.Our simple little life with our precious daughter is just so perfect, sometimes I forget how blessed we truly are.

No comments: