Paige and I flew one way to Texas in mid September so I could take my cruise with my sister and we could drive back our new Tahoe. Here we are waiting for the plane in Charleston. Richard packed Paige's backpack with coloring books to keep her busy.
At lunch that afternoon Richard tried to write his cell phone number on Paige's arm in case I lost her in the airport. Ha ha! We did get her to say her full name, so that made him feel better. She was not fan of writing on her.
Checking out the view.
More treasures in the backpack.
We flew in the afternoon so I was a little concerned with how nap time would go. She has done ok without a nap but she is much better with a nap. Before our second flight left Atlanta I started reading and she willingly laid down in the seat. I saw her eyes drooping so I slowed down and read the last page about 10 times, then flipped back a few pages and read them each twice. I know the other passengers probably thought I was crazy. She slept for over 1.5 hours! I was so happy to have nothing to do.
We spent a few days loving on Sweet Halle Girl!
and playing with presents from Grandma.
Then it was time for Paige's First Haircut with Emily. Emily has been doing our Grandmother's hair as long as I can remember. So we were super excited that she could give Paige her first trim. Paige didn't know what to think at first.
Then Emily offered her a sucker. She immediately said YES!
A braid and all curls. Paige watched very closely in the mirror and never flinched.
More applesauce treats for the good girl.
Great Grandmother Hug! Priceless
Beautiful!
We met Richard's parents for lunch and passed off Paige while I went on the cruise. She gladly told me goodbye and was so excited to be heading to Pappy's office. What other office has a fully stocked play room? She loves it there with her cousin Rylee Jo.
Chilling on the Farm
Helping Pappy drive the tractor
Paige even got to attend a Baby Shower for another cousin to help welcome baby Reagan. You can see Mammy's Gift From God Cake in the background. She's so talented!
Hijacking someone else's playhouse! Thanks for lending Paige toys while she was at the farm.
Sneaking up in Mammy's vanity
HI!
Basking in the morning sun on the porch.
Happy Farm Girl!
She was programmed by the time I got back... Paige, What are you? 'A FARM Girl!'
I just asked her and got the same response. Thought you would like that Mammy :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment