Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I did it!

I finally reached my limit with long hair and decided it was time to donate it. Richard had plans to go back to Lewisburg for the weekend for a golf tournament at the school, so I decided to give myself a pamper day. I got my hair cut, my toes done and relaxed picking fresh raspberries. The guys did very well in their golf game and ended up winning the tournament. They get a free round of golf at the Greenbrier which they plan to use next spring when they have to go back to Lewisburg.

Below are some pics of the new hair cut. I'm going to be donating over 15 inches of hair to Locks of Love. We are both still getting used to my hair. I think Richard will like it in month or so after it grows some. It's shorter than I anticipated but it is super easy to fix! Once I blow dry it I'm practically done. I figured while my hair is growing so well because of prenatal vitamins I should go a head and do this so it will get out of that annoying shoulder length fast. We'll see, I may keep it like this for a while. I took this photo opportunity to show of one of the cute shirts Rich's parents got me for my birthday. Thanks again, I love it! And the puppies wanted to say hi too.
Here is baby's last ultrasound that I finally got digital. Look how cute junior is already!! I loved seeing a nose and lips. The bright white places are bone, so you can see the top and bottom of babies head outlined and especially the spine. During the ultrasound baby had it's left arm up by its head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, havent gotten to see your blog now for serveral weeks., so got a great update!!!the pic's are great & tricia I love your hair..& BABY looks great., cant beleive how good the pics are...glad you liked your Happy Birthday! gifts., and are enjoying them....look forward to see you soon....will talk soon., LOVE MOM W.