Everything went well at the Doctor this afternoon. I really like him and he seems very relaxed. They did an ultrasound today and baby looks so great! Everything seems more proportional. I got to see more bones and I'll get another ultrasound on Oct 7th. That's when they'll measure all the anatomy to make sure baby is developing correctly. Today the heart beat was 160 bpm again and weighs about 4 ounces. I'm including some belly pics we have taken. There's definitely been some change although if you didn't know I was pregnant you probably couldn't tell.
5weeks = just found out!
This will be my after baby goal...

8 weeks

11 weeks

14 weeks 6 days (today)
2 comments:
You look great! Glad the visit went well. Give yourself time to get back to that "5 weeks size". I am just now within 5 pounds of my 5 week size/weight. Although, it seems like everyone else lost it way quicker than me! :)
you look happy and beautiful as always we will see you and peanut soon dad
Post a Comment